Thursday 27 September 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Nicki Minaj 'Still Considering' Her Own Reality Show

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Nicki Minaj 'Still Considering' Her Own Reality Show
Sep 27th 2012, 14:14

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Nicki Minaj 'Still Considering' Her Own Reality Show
Sep 27th 2012, 14:03

'That I'm going to keep a secret for now,' she said of rumors she may pop up on the E! network. By Jocelyn Vena

Nicki Minaj Photo: Ronald Martinez/ Getty Images

Nicki Minaj might be in the midst of a full-on small-screen takeover. Not only has she just signed on as one of the judges on "American Idol," but rumor has it she is in talks to star in her own reality show focused on her life.

Now, the Sources multi-colored MC may soon pop up on the E! network alongside the Kardashians and the Jonas family, according to Perez Hilton sources. Minaj teased her possible reality-show dreams in an interview with Perez.

"That I'm going to keep a secret for now," she said, "I thought I'd never do something like that, not saying I am still. I'm still considering. But, I will say that I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it's the more they like you. If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist. When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I'm not running away from it anymore."

"I'm just like, 'You know what? This is my life,' " she added. A rep for the network hadn't responded to MTV News' request for comment by press time.

Perhaps she's considering a foray into reality TV a bit more seriously since her pal Kanye West has been popping up alongside his lady, Kim Kardashian, on this past season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Earlier this week, MTV News caught up with Nicki why she wanted to join "Idol." "It's a milestone for me; it's a milestone for hip-hop; it's a milestone for young black women," Nicki said. "Has there ever been a black woman [judging] on the show? This is a show that 20 million people watch so I feel like we should be represented on that show and I'm very proud of my decision to do it."

Should Nicki Minaj have her own reality show? Leave your comment below!

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment