Thursday 27 September 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: JWoww Engagement 'Was Coming,' Vinny Says

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: JWoww Engagement 'Was Coming,' Vinny Says
Sep 27th 2012, 18:26

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
JWoww Engagement 'Was Coming,' Vinny Says
Sep 27th 2012, 05:58

'Roger was supposed to propose to me first. I'm a little angry,' Ronnie Ortiz-Margo and 'Jersey Shore' housemates joke with MTV News. By Christina Garibaldi

JWoww and Roger Mathews in <i>In Touch</i> magazine Photo: In Touch

After falling in love at the Seaside boardwalk, and two-and-a-half years of dating, Jenni "JWoww" Farley and her boyfriend, Roger Mathews, decided to make it official on Wednesday by announcing their engagementhttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1694411/jwoww-engagement-ring.jhtml to In Touch.

The "Jersey Shore" star is now sporting a five-carat sparkler on her ring finger following the unique sky-diving proposal.

"I look over and see a hand-written sign: 'Jenni, will you ... ' and then I turned to him and freaked out," JWoww recalled to In Touch. "The whole time I'm screaming, 'What are you doing? What's going on? He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?' "

Yet, it seems like JWoww may have been the only one surprised that Mathews was going to pop the question, because according to "Jersey Shore" housemate Vinny Guadagnino, the proposal was coming soon.

"I found out like everyone else on Twitter and I just wished her congratulations," Guadagnino told MTV News at the 40/40 Club in Manhattan to celebrate the release of the "NBA 2K13" video game. "And I knew that was coming. I mean her boy Roger's like 50 years [he's 37] old, and she's getting up there to."

But, it appears that not all of JWoww's castmates are excited for the news, since Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is still having a hard time accepting that he missed out on his chance with Roger.

"Ron's jealous because he loves Roger," Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola joked.

Ronnie added, "Roger was supposed to propose to me first, I'm a little angry."

Well, Ronnie, it seems that Roger did, but you declined.

"@MTVRonnie said no to me 4 times so I cut my losses and asked jenni cause my biological clock is ticking," Mathews joked on Twitter on Wednesday.

All kidding aside, Sammi and Ronnie are thrilled their friends will soon be taking a trip down the aisle. "We're happy for them. We love them so much. We couldn't be happier," Sammi said.

Ronnie added, "God bless them both. They're a great couple. I look up to them. He's a very wise guy, and I wish them both the best."

So will Sammi and Ronnie be next to follow in wedded bliss?

"Our bar is here," Ronnie said lifting his arm. "We're still working our way up the steps."

Send your well wishes to JWoww and Roger in the comments below!

Related Videos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment