Wednesday 28 November 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Selena Gomez Can't Wait To Chow Down On Home Cooking

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Selena Gomez Can't Wait To Chow Down On Home Cooking
Nov 28th 2012, 17:58

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Selena Gomez Can't Wait To Chow Down On Home Cooking
Nov 28th 2012, 17:32

The UNICEF ambassador reveals she will be spending Christmas with her family. By Jocelyn Vena

Selena Gomez attends the UNICEF Snowflake Ball on Tuesday Photo: MTV News

With the holiday season already underway and only weeks until Christmas, Selena Gomez luckily knows how she's going to spend the remaining days of 2012. And, for those interested, it means lots and lots of family dinners.

"Honestly we just love being able to just be together as a family," the singer/actress shared at the 8th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball in New York City on Monday night. "Everybody travels, my grandfather travels, I travel. I'm always out. So just being together, telling stories, cooking, eating a lot, that's usually what we do around the holidays."

Selena Gomez plans to drop an album in March 2013!

Gomez hit up the event, held at NYC's famed Cipriani, as she and her maybe ex, Justin Bieber, continue to keep fans guessing about their relationship status. And until she spends the holidays with her family, she's still got a few commitments to keep. The star-studded, splashy gala, which honored some of the folks closest to the charity and helped raise $2.5 million (according to Gomez's Twitter). Gomez is a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF and was originally inspired to work with them by her fans, she shared.

Justin Bieber calls Selena Gomez "genuine"!

"Well I've been working with UNICEF for the past five years now. They're an organization that's close to my heart. I think, for me, I started with Disney Channel and my show ['The Wizards of Waverly Place'] had a lot of younger fans. When I see the fans and we have live audience tapings and I see some of them maybe being sick, they're the reason why I'm here," she said. "If I'm able to do anything to give back to the families or the kids that help me every single day, kids hold a special place in my heart for that reason."

In addition to Gomez, the night was also attended by a bevy of stars including Uma Thurman, "Girls" star Allison Williams, music legend Tony Bennett and her pal, Katy Perry. "The reason I'm here is I'm really excited to support UNICEF and bring even more light on the charity because if I can take the attention I have re-prioritize it for other people then I feel like I'm doing a better work," Perry shared.

Do you have similar holiday plans? Tell us in the comments!

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment