Friday 30 November 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Stevie J Sex Tape 'Hurt My Heart,' Eve Says

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Stevie J Sex Tape 'Hurt My Heart,' Eve Says
Nov 30th 2012, 17:45

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Stevie J Sex Tape 'Hurt My Heart,' Eve Says
Nov 30th 2012, 17:34

'I respect my mother and my family and that's not something I am OK with,' Eve tells 'RapFix Live.' By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway

Eve on "RapFix Live" Photo: MTV News

Eve has a whole lot of things to be proud of in her career, but her infamous sex tape with Stevie J isn't one of them. Stevie J claims that the X-rated clip, which hit the Web back in the early 2000s, made his ex-girl hot. But E-V-E disagrees.

"It definitely didn't," Eve responded on Wednesday when she appeared on "RapFix Live." "When that happened, sex tapes weren't 'hot' like that, and I got the FBI involved. So that's not something I wanted to happen."

Actually, the tape has been the only real source of controversy in Eve's career. Outside of that, she has released multi-platinum albums and hit singles, broke into Hollywood, starred in her own sitcom and made her presence felt in the world of fashion. In 2013 Eve is plotting her official return to music with her upcoming album titled Lip Lock. Eve openly answered questions about the tape, but it was clear that she is still bothered by the lingering effects.

"I respect my mother and my family and that's not something I am OK with. And it hurt my heart that anyone who was in my circle — whether it be him [Stevie] or anybody else — it hurt my heart that that went out there," Eve said. "That wasn't my thing."

"I'm a pioneer, I'm the pioneer, young pioneer," Stevie said during his "RapFix Live" interview back in July. "I made a tape and gave it to her and she took it on the road, on tour with her, and the rest was history."

It's still unclear who released the footage. Stevie claims it wasn't him.

"I respect my mother and my family and that's not something I am okay with and it hurt my heart that anyone who was in my circle whether it be him or anybody else, it hurt my heart that that went out there," she said. "That wasn't my thing."

Related Videos Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment