Monday 8 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Rita Ora Ready To 'Vibe' On Her October Tour

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Rita Ora Ready To 'Vibe' On Her October Tour
Oct 8th 2012, 15:06

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Rita Ora Ready To 'Vibe' On Her October Tour
Oct 8th 2012, 13:45

MTV Presents: The ORA Tour kicks off October 23 in Santa Ana, California, with Iggy Azalea and Havana Brown in tow. By Jocelyn Vena

Rita Ora Photo: MTV News

Rita Ora is ready to party all across the United States this month when she hits the road on MTV Presents: The ORA Tour, which kicks off October 23.

The singer, along with supporting acts Iggy Azalea and Havana Brown, will hit up five cities, where she will play tracks from her debut album, Ora, including party jam "How We Do (Party)" and her latest single, "R.I.P." Each week, the trek will be highlighted on multiple platforms on MTV, including MTV, MTV.com, mtvU and MTV Hits. And, each of the acts' Artists.MTV pages will feature exclusive content from the road.

"My pre-show rituals? I have to have a bottle of Jack. I have to have some ginger ale. I have to have tea, and I can't really have any loud music. So I have to concentrate and focus as I sip on whiskey and tea. So that's usually my usual ritual," Ora told MTV News about how she preps for a show. She also broke down her stage style: "My style onstage is very much like my style when I'm sitting here or when I'm going anywhere else. I usually just wear anything I'm comfortable in. But it's usually like latex or PVC or just something inappropriate, you know?"

Ora was an MTV PUSH Artist back in June, and she also hit up the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, presenting the Best Male Video Moonman to Chris Brown in September. That same month, she debuted her "MTV Unplugged" special.

Now she's ready to bring that lust for live performing to the October jaunt. "When I go onstage, I don't imitate anybody. I definitely pull effects from artists, like the freedom of Coldplay performing. It's more of a band vibe than just a solo act," she said. "I vibe with my band a lot and just have fun onstage. It's no rules. It's no dance routines. It's just me and my band, rocking out."

MTV Presents: The ORA Tour dates are as follows:

» 10/23 - Santa Ana, CA @ Yost Theater » 10/24 - San Francisco, CA @ Regency » 10/26 - Chicago, IL @ The MID » 10/23 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero » 10/23 - New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment