Monday 8 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Nude Christina Aguilera Blooms Out Of A Lotus On Album Cover

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Nude Christina Aguilera Blooms Out Of A Lotus On Album Cover
Oct 8th 2012, 15:06

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Nude Christina Aguilera Blooms Out Of A Lotus On Album Cover
Oct 5th 2012, 08:24

Xtina's photo glows bright white and soft pinks on LP, out November 13. By Jocelyn Vena

Christina Aguilera's <i>Lotus</i> cover art Photo: RCA

Christina Aguilera has unveiled her album cover for her November release, Lotus, and the singer is baring a lot of herself on it.

On the cover, she's nude, with her long, blond hair covering certain parts of her upper body, while he bottom half is shaded by a white smoky effect. Her arms are extended as she emerges from a lotus flower. She shared the cover with her fans on Twitter on Friday, just five weeks before the album is set to drop.

The photo certainly works with her artwork for her "Your Body" single, which features the singer naked, and covered only by a sheer, pink cloth. The album is slated for release on November 13, and Aguilera says that she's ready to show another side of herself on it.

"I've already put out a greatest hits record, so I've been in this business for a while, and ... I'm a risk taker, that's just who I am at heart. It's who I can't help but be. It's who I always am in nature, as a person and as an artist," she told MTV News about the release. "And with that comes hurdles and certain areas where people aren't going to get it and understand it artistically; sometimes it will go over their heads and it will not be as commercially successful.

"[And] personally, I'm someone that's always growing and evolving," she continued, "And at this point of my life, I feel that I've reached a place where I'm completely embracing everything about who I am, and I'm having more of an understanding of myself."

What do you think of her album cover? Tell us in the comments!

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment