Monday 8 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Taylor Swift Falls For A Bad Boy On 'I Knew You Were Trouble'

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Taylor Swift Falls For A Bad Boy On 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Oct 8th 2012, 15:06

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Taylor Swift Falls For A Bad Boy On 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Oct 8th 2012, 14:29

Swift teases the Red 'chaotic' track on 'Good Morning America,' telling fans it's all about 'red flags.' By Jocelyn Vena

Taylor Swift Photo: Michele Crowe / MTV

Taylor Swift's latest Red teaser track, "I Knew You Were Trouble," breaks the singer out of Nashville and onto the dance floor. The singer teased the track during "Good Morning America" on Monday (October 8), ahead of its full release Tuesday, and it has Swift trying on a brand-new musical hat.

"The song we're releasing tonight ... it's a song that's one of my favorite songs on the album because it sounds just as chaotic as the feeling was when I wrote it. It's a song about kind of being frustrated with yourself because you have your heart broken and you knew when you first saw that person you saw all these red flags and you just went for it anyway," she explained. "So, shame on me."

Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.

The teaser certainly is a bit hectic sounding, as it goes from being a standard country-pop tune to something else entirely. " 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in/Shame on me now," she proclaims. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in/ Shame on me/ Took me to places I've never been/Laying on the cold, hard ground," she sings as the song swells and breaks down, touching on a bit of a dance music vibe.

Red hits retailers on October 22. While Swift has traditionally kept her releases in the world of country-pop, this album has showed signs that she will be playing with other genres. Her chart-topping lead single, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," is a straightforward pop track, thanks to production from Max Martin and Shellback.

Swift's next Red single off the album is the slow jam, "Begin Again," the video for which she shot in Paris last week. She's also released the album's title track, "Red."

"Well, in terms of my album, it kind of signifies the intense, really bold emotions you feel when you're in kind of mad love," she told MTV News earlier this month about the tracks on the album. "And I think that all of the songs on the album are written about those kinds of experiences that I've had."

"Each song stands on its own musically, sonically and emotionally too. It's kind of a patchwork quilt of all these different styles that have influenced me in one way or another," she later added.

Weeks after she drops her album, Swift will be in Frankfurt, Germany, on November 11 to perform at the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards where she is up for five awards.

"I've always wanted to go to the EMA, because you hear about the spectacle of it, and how everyone just goes all out for their performances," Swift said. "To be nominated for five EMAs was the most exciting feeling, and I was absolutely blown away. I can't wait to be there this year and perform on the show!"

Do you like what you hear so far of "I Knew You Were Trouble"? Leave your comment below!

Related Videos Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment