Monday 29 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: T.I. Is Making It His 'Business' To Vote

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: T.I. Is Making It His 'Business' To Vote
Oct 29th 2012, 11:06

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
T.I. Is Making It His 'Business' To Vote
Oct 29th 2012, 10:53

'I am able to vote because I have served my time,' Tip tells MTV News. By Carly Wolkoff, with reporting by Nadeska Alexis

T.I. Photo: MTV News

T.I. was gearing up for house arrest and prison during the last presidential election, but this time around, the Atlanta rapper means business.

MTV News asked Tip whether his current status would allow him the right to hit the voting booth on Tuesday, November 6, and the rapper sassily set the record straight.

"I am able to vote because I have served my time, I'm off probation, so I can re-register just like each and all of you can," he said. "If you are off from probation, you are not serving a sentence — matter of fact, if you are out on bond and have not yet been convicted, you also may vote.

"I'm going to make it my business to go out there and vote," he added.

If T.I. can release an album from prison, then he can surely make it to the polls. The Grand Hustle Records founder released his last album, 2010's No Mercy, while serving an 11-month sentence for violating his probation. T.I. is currently putting the finishing touches on his eighth studio album, which includes a sample from Gotye's smash hit "Somebody That I Used To Know" and boasts features from Kendrick Lamar and B.o.B in a style the rapper likens to the Outkast classic "Da Art of Storytellin' (Pt. 1)."

Trouble Man, which has a diverse roster of appearances including Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky, Andre 3000, Cee Lo Green, Pink, R. Kelly and Akon, is scheduled to drop December 18. Until then, do as the man says and vote!

Check back for up-to-the-minute coverage of the debates and stick with PowerOf12.org throughout the 2012 presidential election season.

Related Videos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment