Monday, 10 September 2012

Movies X9: ROFLrazzi: Celebs: Wait, Where am I Again?

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
ROFLrazzi: Celebs: Wait, Where am I Again?
Sep 10th 2012, 08:01

ROFLrazzi
All That's Fab Funny in Showbiz
Celebs: Wait, Where am I Again?
Sep 10th 2012, 08:00

Celebs: Wait, Where am I Again?
Why do you keep calling me an 'Indian'? So you're not originally from Indiana? Your sense of geography is even worse than most Americans. -Dances With Wolves, Kevin Costner Caption ALL the celebrities!

LoL by: DJAussie

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment