Friday 12 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Ke$ha Makes History, Proves She's 'Not A Train Wreck' In Vibe

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Ke$ha Makes History, Proves She's 'Not A Train Wreck' In Vibe
Oct 12th 2012, 17:57

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Ke$ha Makes History, Proves She's 'Not A Train Wreck' In Vibe
Oct 12th 2012, 15:21

'Tik Tok' singer becomes the first living white woman to land a solo cover on the magazine. By Nadeska Alexis

Ke$ha on the cover of <i>Vibe</i> Photo: Vibe

Eminem and his "8 Mile" cast reunited to celebrate the film's 10th anniversary with a feature in Vibe's October/November issue, but the historic double issue also includes a feature with Ke$ha, making her the first white female artist to land a solo cover on the magazine.

While Amy Winehouse posthumously appeared on Vibe in 2011 and Gwen Stefani shared the honor with Pharrell back in 2005, the "Tik Tok" singer becomes the first living white female artist to land the cover, marking a milestone for both herself and the magazine. Dressed in a lacy black dress, grabbing herself inappropriately, the cover seems true to the pop singer's image. In the feature Ke$ha opens up about the progress in her music over the past few years

"The first record was a celebration of partying and being young, but this record's a better look at my personality," she explained, going on to address the criticism she's faced. "Whatever, I drink like a champion. But I can also do other stuff. I have a sense of humor about my lyrics. I'm not a train wreck, I'm just having fun. The first record, people tore me a new a--hole, and were f---ing steady on my balls, and tried to make me feel like I was such a piece of s---. I did some soul-searching, and realized nothing I'm doing is negative, it's actually super positive. You can change people's mood in a three-and-a-half minute song. So why not spread positive energy and be funny? Let [the haters] be miserable."

And while she has clearly proved her ability to make a good pop hit, Kesha has apparently been touted for her rapping skills as well. "The first time someone called me a rapper, I started laughing," she said. "I was shocked, and thought it was hilarious. But then, Andre 3000 was telling me how he thinks I'm a good rapper. And Wiz, who's a good friend of mine, thinks I'm a good rapper? Snoop? It's crazy and funny to me."

What did you think of Ke$ha's cover? leave your comment below!

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment