Thursday 11 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines:

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines:
Oct 11th 2012, 20:29

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Oct 11th 2012, 08:13

Over the past 12 months, 2 Chainz's career has hit dizzying heights, but the Atlanta rapper has been a fixture in the underground hip-hop scene for over a decade now. On the debut episode of MTV's "This Is How I Made It," Chainz explains just how far his roots run.

On September 6, 2 Chainz was joined by Lil Wayne for a performance on the VMAs stage, where they delivered the Weezy-featured "Yuck" from Based on a T.R.U. Story, but the two rappers have a much longer history than some fans realize.

"I've had a relationship with Lil Wayne for over 10 years now," 2 Chainz reveals in a preview of the upcoming episode. "Me and Wayne are like real peers, he liked my vibe from day one."

The Playaz Circle rapper, formerly known as Tity Boy, goes on to recall hearing Wayne's single "Where You At" where he got a quick shout out. "Yeah Tity baby put it in the air," Wayne raps on the track. "I just remember being like 'dude put me in a song'--that's cool as hell. So when I got the 'Duffle Bag Boy' beat I was like, 'I got an idea, I think I'ma put Wayne on this.' "

"Wayne was in Atlanta at the time. So I rolled up, gave him the CD and flew to Miami maybe two or three weeks later and I remember hearing, 'If I don't do nothing I'ma ball,'" he said, referencing the now infamous hook on "Duffle Bag Boy." "I was like, you did this for me bro?"

Suffice to say, the two have maintained a close bond over the years, and 2 Chainz has developed similarly close friendships with other members of the YMCMB team including Drake and Nicki Minaj.

"This Is How I Made It" debuts Saturday at 12 p.m. ET/PT on MTV.

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment