Thursday 4 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Kelly Clarkson Preps New Single, Greatest-Hits Album

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Kelly Clarkson Preps New Single, Greatest-Hits Album
Oct 4th 2012, 19:15

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Kelly Clarkson Preps New Single, Greatest-Hits Album
Oct 4th 2012, 07:06

'Catch My Breath' will hit radio October 16, ahead of the November album release. By Jocelyn Vena

Kelly Clarkson Photo: Ethan Miller/ Getty Images

Kelly Clarkson fans take note: The singer is readying a new single, "Catch My Breath," set for release later this month.

The song will hit radio October 16 and is featured on her greatest-hits album, fittingly called Greatest Hits - Chapter 1, out November 19. The album will include two more new songs from Clarkson, in addition to some of her biggest hits. While a full track list has yet to be released, she has a total of five studio albums to pull tunes from: 2003's Thankful, 2004's Breakaway, 2007's My December, 2009's All I Ever Wanted and, her most recent studio album, 2011's Stronger.

Clarkson, who was the first-ever winner on "American Idol" 10 years ago, has gone to be the voice behind some major pop singles like "Miss Independent," "Since U Been Gone," "My Life Would Suck Without You" and "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)." Back in July, "Stronger" became the top-selling single by a contestant from "American Idol."

"It's been a decade now since I won 'American Idol'. Sometimes it feels longer because although it has been exciting that was a lot of pressure to have as a 19 year old girl. To own a company, lead an organization as a business woman, and be able to create music I'm proud of has been tough but inspiring for me," she said in a statement on her website about the release and its single.

"To celebrate the strength and longevity that my fans, friends, and family have supported me with I wrote this song 'Catch my Breath' with one of my best friends that has seen me through everything. This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today," she said. "Thank you everyone that has been a part of my career and life. Here's to another decade of passion and fun!"

In addition to ruling the charts, Clarkson has branched out and recently revisited her reality-TV roots, serving as a coach on "Duets" and mentoring contestants alongside Blake Shelton on "The Voice."

Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment