Tuesday 2 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: MMG's Gunplay 'Knuckled It Out' With 50 Cent's Security At BET Awards

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: MMG's Gunplay 'Knuckled It Out' With 50 Cent's Security At BET Awards
Oct 2nd 2012, 14:26

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
MMG's Gunplay 'Knuckled It Out' With 50 Cent's Security At BET Awards
Oct 1st 2012, 16:27

'I ain't never had a problem with the dog,' MMG rapper says of fight over the weekend in Atlanta. By Nadeska Alexis

Rick Ross and Gunplay attend the 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards on Saturday Photo: Chris McKay/ Getty Images

The taping of the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards was marred by violence on Saturday, when two separate scuffles broke out behind the scenes. Rick Ross and Young Jeezy clashed backstage, and MMG rapper Gunplay said he was assaulted by 50 Cent's security guards while separated from his crew.

Gunplay phoned into the Power 105.1's Breakfast Club on Monday to explain what happened in Atlanta this past weekend, after grainy video surfaced, showing the Miami rapper and a group of men being pepper sprayed to break up a fight.

While he declined to mention 50 Cent by name " 'cause I ain't going to ruin a career already ruined," Gunplay decided to crown him the "donkey of the day," to keep with Breakfast Club tradition before telling the story.

"I was getting ready to go catch my ride, [but] police told me I couldn't leave the trailers, and I turn around and I see the donkey with eight more donkeys," he explained. "It was either me jump the barrier and run or stand, pull up my pants and knuckle it out with the donkey."

Early rumors of Gunplay's altercation with the G-Unit camp placed rappers like Tony Yayo and Kidd Kidd at the scene, but he said that security guards were the ones throwing blows.

Read more about the clash between Rick Ross' Maybach Music, Young Jeezy and G-Unit at the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards

"He walks up to me with about eight donkeys, he nodded to one of the donkeys, and one of the donkeys set it off, and we rumbled," Gunplay continued. "I stood up in the paint, like a real G supposed to, with five bodyguards that's trained to kill a human." He compared some of the men to "refrigerators," explaining that during the fight he lost his footing, got back up and "caught one of the refrigeration like a lion on a wildebeest," before the pepper spray came.

When asked if the cops pepper sprayed him, Gunplay offered, "They all cops, so who knows? Which cops?" They all running with 50, so you never know which one was what." He was put in cuffs after the fight but wasn't charged for the incident.

See photos of 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. and more at the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards red carpet

During the fight, Gunplay lost his diamond-encrusted Maybach Music chain, but he didn't seem too torn up about it. During the time that he was separated from the rest of his camp, he also missed Rick Ross' clash with Young Jeezy. "I ain't get to see what happened. Ross and them walked up ahead of me and security was still patting me down," he said. "By the time I got there, I seen a melee."

The events of the day were certainly unexpected. Gunplay said he had no personal beef with 50 Cent prior to the scuffle. "I ain't never had a problem with the dog, but if it's my [foolie] he riding on, then I'm riding on you. Ain't nobody touching MMG, ain't nobody touching me, my face is fine, my everything is fine. N----s is donkeys."

BET issued a statement addressing the conflict, calling it "unfortunate."

Why the sudden beef? Lay down your suspicions in the comments!

Related Photos Related Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment