Thursday 25 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: Taylor Swift Wants Fans To 'Blast' Red In Their Cars

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: Taylor Swift Wants Fans To 'Blast' Red In Their Cars
Oct 25th 2012, 11:05

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
Taylor Swift Wants Fans To 'Blast' Red In Their Cars
Oct 25th 2012, 10:53

'I think you've got 16 new possibilities for people to learn about me and I'm really excited,' Swift tells MTV News. By Christina Garibaldi

Taylor Swift Photo: MTV News

It's safe to assume that if you are a Taylor Swift fan, you have picked up your copy of Red, and judging by her predicted first week sales of more than 1 million units, a lot of you already have.

By now, those fans have probably listened to all 16 tracks, learned every line and most likely had that "aha" moment when they realized that Swift has gone through the same things they have went through ... and that's exactly how Swift wanted it.

"I think the one thing that I want my fans to get from this album is that I want them to blast it in their cars and dance in their bedrooms alone to it, and if they need to, have that really pathetic cry in the bathtub, that they would choose one of my songs to do it," Swift recently said to MTV News. "Like these are real moments in life when we need music, and I just hope that they choose my songs to be the soundtrack."

And while fans might use these songs to get them through life's difficult moments, there's no doubt that they are dissecting each lyric in hope to learn something new about the "Begin Again" singer.

See what Taylor's fans are saying about Red!

"I think there are definitely new things that people are going to learn about me from listening to this album," Swift said. "There's new territory covered lyrically, and storytelling-wise, there are a few stories that I've kind of written observing other people's lives and reflecting on that. I think you've got 16 new possibilities for people to learn about me, and I'm really excited."

With her diary-spilling style of writing and heartfelt breakup anthems like "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," Swift is aware that her fans will do their best to try to piece together the "who" and the "what" of the songs subject and admits that sometimes their assumptions surprise her.

"I feel like every single article and every comment has a different idea of it, and they all have their different suspicions," Swift said. "And in my mind, I'm either going like, 'You don't even know, that's off,' or I'm like, 'You know so much, how do you know that?' "

Which Red track is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!

Related Videos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment