Friday 12 October 2012

Movies X9: MTV News Latest Headlines: 'Jersey Shore' Star Deena Opens Up About Separation Anxiety

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
MTV News Latest Headlines: 'Jersey Shore' Star Deena Opens Up About Separation Anxiety
Oct 12th 2012, 16:17

MTV News Latest Headlines
Get the latest music, celebrity and movie news from MTV.com.
'Jersey Shore' Star Deena Opens Up About Separation Anxiety
Oct 12th 2012, 10:53

'It was a rough patch,' Deena tells MTV News of being away from boyfriend Chris Buckner while filming the final season. By Christina Garibaldi

Deena Nicole experiences separation anxiety on "Jersey Shore" Photo: MTV

Deena Cortese has certainly made her mark on "Jersey Shore" since joining the cast in season three. The self-proclaimed "blast in a glass" made a memorable first impression on the house (and viewers) as she gave an impromptu strip tease for the "Situation" and partied hard with her meatball Snooki.

Yet, on the final season of "Jersey Shore," we are seeing a much more emotional side to Deena. She is still her bubbly and outgoing self, but she is struggling to adjust to life without her boyfriend of more than a year, Chris Buckner.

On Thursday night's back-to-back episodes, Deena breaks down over the phone to her mom, admitting that she's "not herself" this season.

MTV News recently spoke to Deena, who revealed that she was so distraught this summer in Seaside Heights because she has long suffered from separation anxiety.

"I've had separation anxiety since I was small, but then I kind of grew out of it, and now that I have Chris, I'm experiencing it again," Deena said. "And it was hard for me in the house, and luckily he was able to come down and see me. The roommates were there for me, and my parents were there for me. It was a rough patch, definitely a rough patch for me this season."

Deena, who admits that it took her a while to adjust without her boyfriend, also had to party without her partner-in-crime, Snooki, who was six months pregnant while filming the final season.

"It was rough for me in the beginning because I didn't have my meatball to drink with during the day," Deena said. "But [the roommates] really stepped up and tried to help me out, but she was there, and me and her got to bond on a completely different level. She really helped me through my rough patch."

Now, even though Deena had to deal with a lot of different emotions over the course of the season, her roommate Jenni "JWoww" Farley felt that, as a viewer of the show, seeing what Deena went through was very relatable.

"I think it's good that she went through it, because I feel like a lot of our viewers can relate to that," JWoww said. "And a lot of young girls, anyone in a relationship just knows that feeling. Going away to college, going home from college, when you've met someone there, it's like, I feel like all our life experiences in the show are so amazing for the viewers, and that's why they kept along with us till the very end."

Don't miss the final season of "Jersey Shore," Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on MTV. For more "Shore" coverage, head to MTV's Remote Control blog.

Related Videos Related Photos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment