Monday 1 October 2012

Movies X9: Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com: Seth Meyers: 'The Bachelorette' Is The Most Intense Show

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com: Seth Meyers: 'The Bachelorette' Is The Most Intense Show
Oct 1st 2012, 15:31

Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com
Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com
Seth Meyers: 'The Bachelorette' Is The Most Intense Show
Oct 1st 2012, 13:26

What do "The Bachelorette" and "Breaking Bad" have in common? Seth Meyers' TV taste.

In an interview with Elle magazine, "Saturday Night Live" writer and player Seth Meyers admitted how emotional he gets over the ABC reality show.

"I watch ['The Bachelorette'] with my hands over my face, just peeking through my fingers," he said. "I can't believe how emotionally raw it is! Seriously, on Sunday nights [my girlfriend Alexi Ash and I] watch that and 'Breaking Bad.' I'm like, those are the two most intense shows on television."

But TV-watching isn't Meyers' only hobby these days: The comedian is busy covering the election on "Saturday Night Live." When asked who he would want to run for president, Meyers' answer was an easy one.

"Clint Eastwood would be fun to run," he joked to NBCUDirect.com. "But I think it would be best if Nic Cage would run for president."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment