Thursday 4 October 2012

Movies X9: Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com: '30 Rock' Cast On What They'll Miss & Steal From Set

Movies X9
Movies News.....www.moviesx9.koolcentre.in,movies news.....www.koolcentre.in
Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com: '30 Rock' Cast On What They'll Miss & Steal From Set
Oct 4th 2012, 22:45

Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com
Celebrity HuffingtonPost.com
'30 Rock' Cast On What They'll Miss & Steal From Set
Oct 4th 2012, 17:09

"30 Rock" (Season 7 premieres on Thurs., Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. ET) is coming to an end, but the stars still don't know where their characters will end up.

Jane Krakowski has played Jenna Maroney, the star of NBC's fiction sketch comedy show "TGS with Tracy Jordan" for seven years, and she's not worried about what's in store for her character.

"Oh my gosh, through this entire process I have always just trusted the genius of Tina Fey and Robert Carlock," Krakowski said on the red carpet of the "30 Rock" Season 7 premiere party. "Wherever they take me, I know it's the right place for Jenna to go. They've been a little bit secretive about where we're all going to end up. They've let us now a little bit, but not sort of the big ending. I am curious myself of where we're all going to end up."

Season 7 of "30 Rock" opens up with Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) in charge of Jenna's bachelorette party. Could "30 Rock" end in classic sitcom fashion with a big wedding?

"I think we're heading towards that way, but I don't know how that will actually culminate. It could be, but I might be the groom," Krakowski said with a laugh. "They tend to have me crossdress quite a bit. I'm sure Will Forte's going to fight me for that wedding dress."

The writers may be keeping the ending secret, but that hasn't stopped the stars from fantasizing about what's in store. Tina Fey told The Huffington Post she hasn't written "30 Rock's" final lines yet, but what If Tracy Morgan was writing the final lines? He said they'd be, "Baby, you're the greatest." If John Lutz was scripting them, he said they'd be, "Well, we did that."

Not everybody was looking to the ending. Grizz Chapman who plays Grizz, a member of Tracy Jordan's entourage, said he really wanted his character to get together -- officially -- with Liz Lemon.

"'Cause I really wanted to be one of her boyfriends and I always got pushed to the side for Jon Hamm or [Dean Winters], I never got my opportunity with her," he said. "It's like she played with my emotions and she just pushed them away."

Click through the slideshow below to see what the cast said they want to steal from set and what they'll miss the most about "30 Rock."

The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" premieres Thursday, October 4 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment